AlpenGrün Mash consists primarily of Prenatura®-Fibers, made up of leaves and seeds of air-dried grasses and herbs. Thanks to their high nutrient content, e.g. trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals, Prenatura®-Fibers provide horses with highly-digestible fiber, enhancing intestine well-being and encouraging the growth of useful intestinal flora.
Linseed granulate (cyanide free) and psyllium seeds provide a high content of mucins (gums) and the additional unsaturated fats have a positive effect on skin and fur.
AlpenGrün Mash is rounded off with beetroot, carrot, apple and parsnip which makes the Mash particularly tasty. Dried rose-hip skins support a healthy immune system and fennel and caraway seeds aid digestion further.
- cereal and bran free
- rich in fiber
- furthers digestion
- rich in intestine-nutrifying mucins
- rich in nutrients
- particularly tasty
- molasses free
- quick and easy to prepare
- daily treatment feeding possible
- cost-effective thanks to high yield
RANGE OF USE
- horses with sensitive metabolism (laminitis, EMS, PSSM, Cushing, KPU)
- before and during moulting
- prevention for horses with sensitive digestion
- digestion problems
- for regeneration or as additional feed
- for older horses
- healthy supplement to normal feed ration