GRAZE-ON is 100% natural grass grown at our family farm in the Vale of York. Harvested up to five times per year at a highly nutritious stage of growth, the grass is flash dried within hours of leaving the field to lock in nutrients and preserve the colour.
Contains all the important minerals and vitamins including Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Short chop forage prolongs feeding time, aiding good digestion
- High feed value allows concentrate feeding to be reduced
- High levels of digestible fibre
- Feed alone or as part of a forage ration or to add bulk and fibre to a concentrate ration
- Dust extracted
- Molasses free
TYPICAL ANALYSIS CHART
- Protein: 14%
- Oil: 3.5%
- Fibre: 25%
- Digestible Energy: 10-11 MJ/Kg
- Approximate Dry Matter: 90%
- Sugar 12%
- Starch 1.5%