Meadow Grass with Herbs & Oil
A blend of chopped and pelleted British meadow grass is used with a rapeseed oil coating and a unique blend of herbs.
Meadow Grass horse feed has a range of benefits including:
- Meadow grass is high in fibre, highly digestible and ideal for feeding alongside a balancer or supplement to provide a high fibre diet
- Naturally sweet, so ideal for tempting fussy horses and ponies.
- The grass is soft and easy-to-chew, as a result making it perfect for veterans, young stock or horses with poor teeth
- with the inclusion of grass pellets provides interest and texture
- Blended herbs include liquorice root, fennel, mint, chamomile and aniseed.
- A very clean source of fibre and so ideal for feeding to competition horses and ponies
- Can be fed as a partial hay replacer.
- The high oil level promotes condition and exceptional coat shine
- 100% natural – it is free from artificial flavours, preservatives, molasses and straw
herbs (liquorice root, ground fennel, chamomile, aniseed and mint).
Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’
Digestible Energy 11.5MJ/kg
Ash (mineral) 10
Natural Sugar 12